“It’s time to gather at the lake”
Have you ever wanted to pack up a boat and escape to your own private vacation island? Hermit Island is a 3-acre natural paradise located in the middle of Keen Lake with a two-story, three-bedroom cottage that offers a peaceful, relaxing getaway in the beauty of the Poconos that you have to experience to truly unwind and reconnect with family and friends!
Season Daily Rates:
|April 28 – June 1
||$210 – $240
||Min. 2 nights, excluding Holidays
| June 2 – June 23
|| $250 – $290
|| Min. 2 night
|Prime Season: Lakefront & Select Rentals, Weekly
|| June 24 – Sept. 1
|| Min. 7 nights, Sat. – Sun. only
|June 24 – Sept. 1
|| $280 – $320
|| Min. 2 nights if available, excluding Holidays
|Full Value Season
|Sept. 4 – Oct. 5
|| $250 – $290
|| Min. 2 nights, excluding Holidays
| $340 per night
|| Min. 3 nights
Fees & Deposits: Taxes on rental properties in Wayne County Pennsylvania are assessed at 9 percent (Pennsylvania State Sales Tax is 6%, Wayne County Hotel Room Tax is 3%.)
Security Deposits: Upon your arrival, we require that you provide us with credit card information (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) as security against which sums required to pay for damage, breakage, or extraordinary housecleaning may be charged. No fees are charged at this time. Your credit card information is kept on file in a secure location. Upon your departure, our housekeeping staff will inspect your unit. After a good report is received (99.9 percent of rentals fall into this category), your credit card information will be shredded and an email sent confirming this.) Should damage occur, we will contact you before any charges are made.
- Please leave the unit in the condition in which you find it.
- Please wash dishes and put them away.
- Please bag garbage and place in garbage cans located outside the unit.
- Please remove all personal items, including food.
Cottage Reservation Payment Requirements
- Reservations are accepted with an initial 1/2 deposit upon booking.
- Balance due 30 days prior to arrival (security deposit due upon arrival)
- Personal Checks are accepted as advance deposit only.
- Payment of any additional balance on arrival may be paid via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Traveler’s Checks, money order or cash.
- An ATM is on premise.
- Cancellations received more than 90 days prior to check-in will be entitled to refund of deposit less $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received less than 90 days prior to check-in will result in forfeiture of deposit.