“It’s time to gather at the lake”
A charming 2-bedroom getaway, the Colonial Home has ample green space. A side yard offers a place for cozy fires and outdoor meals and it is just a quick skip to the pool. The expansive front lawn leads to Keen Lake pet and people beaches. This two-bedroom unit can accommodate up to 7 persons and is a fully-equipped vacation unit. Complete with 2 bedrooms, full bathroom, lovely kitchen/dining/living areas, and a gas log fireplace, the Colonial Home is an old soul’s vacation dream come true in the Poconos… and it’s only a short walk away from Keen Lake Beach!
Fees & Deposits: Taxes on rental properties in Wayne County Pennsylvania are assessed at 9 percent (Pennsylvania State Sales Tax is 6%, Wayne County Hotel Room Tax is 3%.)
Security Deposits: Upon your arrival, we require that you provide us with credit card information (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) as security against which sums required to pay for damage, breakage, or extraordinary housecleaning may be charged. No fees are charged at this time. Your credit card information is kept on file in a secure location. Upon your departure, our housekeeping staff will inspect your unit. After a good report is received (99.9 percent of rentals fall into this category), your credit card information will be shredded and an email sent confirming this.) Should damage occur, we will contact you before any charges are made.
- Please leave the unit in the condition in which you find it.
- Please wash dishes and put them away.
- Please bag garbage and place in garbage cans located outside the unit.
- Please remove all personal items, including food.
Cottage Reservation Payment Requirements
- Reservations are accepted with an initial 1/2 deposit upon booking.
- Balance due 30 days prior to arrival (security deposit due upon arrival)
- Personal Checks are accepted as advance deposit only.
- Payment of any additional balance on arrival may be paid via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Traveler’s Checks, money order or cash.
- An ATM is on premises.
- Cancellations received more than 90 days prior to check-in will be entitled to refund of deposit less $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received less than 90 days prior to check-in will result in forfeiture of deposit.