“It’s time to gather at the lake”
The Haven’s comfortable traditional furnishings, bright farmhouse style kitchen, and comfortable bedrooms offer a restful retreat when one is done swimming, boating, sunning, playing, and angling. As does its sister unit (the Hearth), the Haven has two bedrooms and a sofa sleeper in the living room. The full bath in this unit is located on the first floor. A campfire and gathering area is located in the back yard as is a propane grill (propane is supplied.)
Fees & Deposits: Taxes on rental properties in Wayne County Pennsylvania are assessed at 9 percent (Pennsylvania State Sales Tax is 6%, Wayne County Hotel Room Tax is 3%.) RV and Glamping Rentals are assessed at 6 percent. (Pennsylvania State Sales Tax is 6%.)
Security Deposits: Upon your arrival, we require that you provide us with credit card information (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) as security against which sums required to pay for damage, breakage, or extraordinary housecleaning may be charged. No fees are charged at this time. Your credit card information is kept on file in a secure location. Upon your departure, our housekeeping staff will inspect your unit. After a good report is received (99.9 percent of rentals fall into this category), your credit card information will be shredded and an email sent confirming this.) Should damage occur, we will contact you.
- Please leave the unit in the condition in which you find it.
- Please wash dishes and put them away.
- Please bag garbage and place in garbage cans located outside the unit.
- Please remove all personal items, including food.
Rental Reservation Payment Requirements
- Reservations are accepted with an initial 1/2 deposit upon booking.
- Balance due 30 days prior to arrival (security deposit due upon arrival)
- Personal Checks are accepted as advance deposit only.
- An ATM is on premises.
- Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to check-in will be entitled to refund of deposit minus one night’s stay.
- Cancellations received less than 60 days prior to check-in will result in forfeiture of deposit.