“It’s time to gather at the lake”
Immerse yourself in RV camping with a stay in this beautiful rental RV with a great view of Keen Lake! The Lakeview RV, a 2020 Spree Connect SE by KZ, is located within easy distance to the beach, pool, activity field and other amenities. This well-appointed unit accommodates 6 persons. It has a separate master bedroom with a queen-sized bed and a separate bunkhouse with two twin-sized bunks.
Fees & Deposits: Taxes on RV rentals in Pennsylvania are assessed at 6 percent PA state sales tax. (Pennsylvania State Sales Tax is 6%.)
Security Deposits: Upon your arrival, we require that you provide us with credit card information (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) as security against which sums required to pay for damage, breakage, or extraordinary housecleaning may be charged. No fees are charged at this time. Your credit card information is kept on file in a secure location. Upon your departure, our housekeeping staff will inspect your unit. After a good report is received (99.9 percent of rentals fall into this category), your credit card information will be shredded and an email sent confirming this. Should damage occur, we will contact you.
- Please leave the unit in the condition in which you find it.
- Please wash dishes and put them away.
- Please bag garbage and place in garbage cans located outside the unit.
- Please remove all personal items, including food.
Keen Lake is a leashed dog-friendly property. We welcome guests to bring their well-behaved and vaccinated four-legged family member. Dog Guest Fee of $50 per pet per visit is charged per cottage. We require all guests to sign a pet policy/liability waiver prior to arrival. As Keen Lake Resort is located in a wooded area, we encourage guests to update tick prevention medications prior to arrival.
Cottage Reservation Payment Requirements
- Reservations are accepted with an initial 1/2 deposit upon booking.
- Balance due 30 days prior to arrival (security deposit due upon arrival)
- Personal Checks are accepted as advance deposit only.
- An ATM is on premises.
- Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to check-in will be entitled to refund of deposit minus one night’s stay.
- Cancellations received less than 60 days prior to check-in will result in forfeiture of deposit.