“It’s time to gather at the lake”
The Morning Glory is a 2019 Skyline 37 1/2 foot Park Model, which accommodates 5 persons. The one bedroom unit (queen-sized bed) has additional sleeping in the den (queen-sized pull out sofa) as well as a double loft–which has private sleeping quarters on each side (twin-sized beds.) Cathedral ceilings and large windows throughout give this open concept unit a welcome sense of space. Other features include central air, paddle fan with light, gas-lit fireplace and flat screen TV and DVD/blue ray player. The bathroom has a tub/shower combination and a deck the length of the unit provides ample outdoor space.
Fees & Deposits: Taxes on rental properties in Wayne County Pennsylvania are assessed at 9 percent (Pennsylvania State Sales Tax is 6%, Wayne County Hotel Room Tax is 3%.) RV and Glamping Rentals are assessed at 6 percent. (Pennsylvania State Sales Tax is 6%.)
Security Deposits: Upon your arrival, we require that you provide us with credit card information (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) as security against which sums required to pay for damage, breakage, or extraordinary housecleaning may be charged. No fees are charged at this time. Your credit card information is kept on file in a secure location. Upon your departure, our housekeeping staff will inspect your unit. Unless you have specifically requested to keep you card information on file, your card info will be removed from our system upon receipt of a good report from our housekeeping staff. Should damage occur, we will contact you before any charges are made.
- Please leave the unit in the condition in which you find it.
- Please wash dishes and put them away.
- Please bag garbage and place in garbage cans located outside the unit.
- Please remove all personal items, including food.
Rental Reservation Payment Requirements
- Reservations are accepted with an initial 1/2 deposit upon booking.
- Balance due 30 days prior to arrival (security deposit due upon arrival)
- Personal Checks are accepted as advance deposit only.
- An ATM is on premises.
- Payment of any additional balance on arrival may be paid via Visa, MasterCard, Discover,
Traveler’s Checks, Money Order, or Cash.
- Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to check-in will be entitled to refund of deposit minus one night’s stay.
- Cancellations received less than 60 days prior to check-in will result in forfeiture of deposit.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to inclement weather, illness, work schedule, no shows, early departures, failure to adhere to Keen Lake rules, or circumstances beyond the control of Keen Lake Management.