“It’s time to gather at the lake”
The Morning Glory is a 2019 Skyline 37 1/2 foot Park Model, which accommodates 5 persons. The one bedroom unit (queen-sized bed) has additional sleeping in the den (queen-sized pull out sofa) as well as a double loft–which has private sleeping quarters on each side (twin-sized beds.) Cathedral ceilings and large windows throughout give this open concept unit a welcome sense of space. Other features include central air, paddle fan with light, gas-lit fireplace and flat screen TV and DVD/blue ray player. The bathroom has a tub/shower combination and a deck the length of the unit provides ample outdoor space.
Available in-season. Sleeps 5.
Rates are based upon 4 -person occupancy. Children ages 0-4 are not charged, but they are counted towards the maximum occupancy permitted.
Check in is 4 p.m. Check out is 10 a.m.
Fees & Deposits: Taxes on rental properties in Wayne County Pennsylvania are assessed at 9 percent (Pennsylvania State Sales Tax is 6%, Wayne County Hotel Room Tax is 3%.) RV and Glamping Rentals are assessed at 6 percent. (Pennsylvania State Sales Tax is 6%.)
Security Deposits: Upon your arrival, we require that you provide us with credit card information (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) as security against which sums required to pay for damage, breakage, or extraordinary housecleaning may be charged. No fees are charged at this time. Your credit card information is kept on file in a secure location. Upon your departure, our housekeeping staff will inspect your unit. Unless you have specifically requested to keep you card information on file, your card info will be removed from our system upon receipt of a good report from our housekeeping staff. Should damage occur, we will contact you before any charges are made.
- Please leave the unit in the condition in which you find it.
- Please wash dishes and put them away.
- Please bag garbage and place in garbage cans located outside the unit.
- Please remove all personal items, including food.
Keen Lake is a leashed dog-friendly property. We welcome guests to bring their well-behaved and vaccinated four-legged family member. Dog Guest Fee of $75/pet or 2 pets for $100 is charged per cottage. Keen Lakes terms and conditions include a pet policy liability waiver. As Keen Lake Resort is located in a wooded area, we encourage guests to update tick prevention medications prior to arrival. Click here for more information regarding our pet-friendly campground.
Rental Reservation Payment Requirements
- Reservations are accepted with an initial 1/2 deposit upon booking.
- Balance due 30 days prior to arrival (security deposit due upon arrival)
- Personal Checks are accepted as advance deposit only.
- An ATM is on premises.
- Payment of any additional balance on arrival may be paid via Visa, MasterCard, Discover,
Traveler’s Checks, Money Order, or Cash.
Rental Unit Savings Opportunities:
- ALL SEASON: Military Personnel (active or retired) 5% off their base rate up to $50
This is an IN HOUSE discount. Reservations booked online will receive store credit to be used during the stay if eligible.
- Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to check-in will be entitled to refund of deposit minus $150cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received between 59 & 31 prior to check-in will will be entitled to refund minus a cancellation fee of up to $500.00 based on length stay.
- Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to check-in will not receive a refund or credit.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to inclement weather, illness, work schedule, no shows, early departures, failure to adhere to Keen Lake rules, or circumstances beyond the control of Keen Lake Management.