“It’s time to gather at the lake”
Centrally located, the School House cottage offers gorgeous lake views and a location convenient to the pool, beach, and activities. This charming lake country retreat offers an exceptional family vacation experience. The Schoolhouse has two bedrooms, a bath with shower and an open room with space for dining, cooking, and relaxing. The deck off the living room is the perfect place to enjoy a morning coffee or your favorite wine as the sun sets over the lake.
Available in-season. Sleeps 7.
Rates are based upon 4 -person occupancy. Children ages 0-4 are not charged, but they are counted towards the maximum occupancy permitted.
Check in is 3 p.m. Check out is 10 a.m.
Fees & Deposits: Taxes on rental properties in Wayne County Pennsylvania are assessed at 9 percent (Pennsylvania State Sales Tax is 6%, Wayne County Hotel Room Tax is 3%.) RV and Glamping Rentals are assessed at 6 percent. (Pennsylvania State Sales Tax is 6%.)
Security Deposits: Upon your arrival, we require that you provide us with credit card information (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) as security against which sums required to pay for damage, breakage, or extraordinary housecleaning may be charged. No fees are charged at this time. Your credit card information is kept on file in a secure location. Upon your departure, our housekeeping staff will inspect your unit. Unless you have specifically requested to keep you card information on file, your card info will be removed from our system upon receipt of a good report from our housekeeping staff. Should damage occur, we will contact you before any charges are made.
- Please leave the unit in the condition in which you find it.
- Please wash dishes and put them away.
- Please bag garbage and place in garbage cans located outside the unit.
- Please remove all personal items, including food.
Keen Lake is a leashed dog-friendly property. We welcome guests to bring their well-behaved and vaccinated four-legged family member. Dog Guest Fee of $75/pet or 2 pets for $100 is charged per cottage. Keen Lakes terms and conditions include a pet policy liability waiver. As Keen Lake Resort is located in a wooded area, we encourage guests to update tick prevention medications prior to arrival. Click here for more information regarding our pet-friendly campground.
Rental Reservation Payment Requirements
- Reservations are accepted with an initial 1/2 deposit upon booking.
- Balance due 30 days prior to arrival (security deposit due upon arrival)
- Personal Checks are accepted as advance deposit only.
- An ATM is on premises.
- Payment of any additional balance on arrival may be paid via Visa, MasterCard, Discover,
Traveler’s Checks, Money Order, or Cash.
- Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to check-in will be entitled to refund of deposit minus one night’s stay.
- Cancellations received less than 60 days prior to check-in will result in forfeiture of deposit.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to inclement weather, illness, work schedule, no shows, early departures, failure to adhere to Keen Lake rules, or circumstances beyond the control of Keen Lake Management.